Sunday 22 October 2017

Second Appointment with Dr. Racket

Last week we didn't have any lectures only a test so there wasn't anything new learned. At most all I can say is that I was grateful for the past exams to study from. When I was studying in the beginning I was confused on how to go about answering the questions but after some practice I got the hang of it which allowed me (I think) to do well on the test.

This week however, I loved the lectures. The thing I was most excited for, how to make different images/designs was taught. I was surprised as to how such complicated images were formed with such simple functions. This showed me that even all the difficult and complicated stuff are just extensions of the basic functions we learned in the beginning. We also learned another application of lists; lists within lists. In the beginning the list function simply confused me but after constantly working with it and practicing it I got the hang of it. I feel the same will happen if I just practice with this application of lists as well, because for now I am a bit confused about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seventh Appointment with Dr. Racket

Finally we reach the end of the course. After almost 4 months, the course is finally reaching its end. I came into the course with scepti...