Wednesday 29 November 2017

Fifth Appointment with Dr. Racket


This past week we mostly worked with the Fibonacci numbers. I was surprised to see that calculations which the program was much slower than if a human were to do those calculations. It surprised me since you don't really see the human mind being able to compute faster than the computer. I never knew that there were limits of computations. We also worked on converting words to pictures. I later practiced with it and made my own word cloud. It was quite interesting. The lectures didn't seem to have much new material so they were not terribly interesting.
Also since the project is going to be due soon I started that as well and compared to last assignment this assignment seems pretty easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seventh Appointment with Dr. Racket

Finally we reach the end of the course. After almost 4 months, the course is finally reaching its end. I came into the course with scepti...