Wednesday 6 December 2017

Sixth Appointment with Dr. Racket

Last week we finally learned new material, binary numbers. At the beginning the concept of binary numbers was hard to grasp therefore I had to go back to my notes and practice with them. I tried different ways and finally after a while understood the idea. Though since it is new material, I still don't perfectly know it but it is a step forward. This concept of binary number was what I was yearning to know about for the longest time. I never knew how they worked thus it was pretty interesting to learn about it.
The past week the second assignment was due as well. Overall compared to the last assignment it was much easier and I did not need to go for help. Also since I was working in a group the assignment was finished within a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seventh Appointment with Dr. Racket

Finally we reach the end of the course. After almost 4 months, the course is finally reaching its end. I came into the course with scepti...